Business Administration programs are designed to assist individuals and communities meet the leadership and management challenges of business and Aboriginal self-sufficiency and self-government. Students interested in the Diploma Program must have completed the one-year core Certificate Program followed by the additional diploma course requirements. A Business Administration Diploma will be granted to the student who successfully maintains a minimum GPA of 2.00 (C) and has completed the 30 credit Business Administration Certificate and 30 credits in the diploma option.
- Completion of the Business Administration Certificate Program.
Diploma Course Completion Plan:
- Students must have completed the Business Administration Certificate. Students must complete 7 required courses and 3 elective courses (3 credits must be from Administrative Studies), with a cumulative GPA of 2.00:
- BUSM 207 Introduction to Statistics
- BUSM 210 Accounting II
- BUSM 211 Introduction to Finance
- BUSM 223 Human Resource Management
- BUSM 255 Small Business Development
- BUSM 260 Management Information Systems
- BUSM 294 Business Law
- Tuition and books vary depending on the number of courses required for the program.
- Graduation Fee
APPLICATION / ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Completed application package
- Recent official transcripts
- Copy of BC Medical Card
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Status Card (if applicable)
- CAT-4 Test Results (ALL new students must write the CAT-4 Test prior to being admitted to the program)
[button link=”http://gwes.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Business-Administration-Diploma-Program-2014.pdf” size=”large”]Download Program Info[/button]
[button link=”http://gwes.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Business-Administration-Application-for-Admission.doc” size=”large”]Download Program Application[/button]
[fblike layout=”standard” send=”true” show_faces=”true” action=”like”]